More troubles (clutch)

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: More troubles (clutch)
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2000 20:56:19 -0500
I am not having much luck with this 67 Sprite.
Does anybody have any ideas as to WHY the clutch hydraulics give up
after a 2 mile drive?
I have a new slave and a rebuild master, new pipe and hose. No leaks.
The hydraulic pressure is fine for a week, even if you sit in the car
and pump it many times every night. But drive it a mile or so and it
looses pressure making me limp home with bearly any clutch pedal. One
bleed and it's fine for another mile or so then repeat the above.
I do get air on each bleed but how is it getting into the system.
No fluid lose and I even tried a different clutch master cylinder.
Same problem.
This 67 is going to drive me nuts!

And my good used leaf spring that I replaced yesterday broke today.
Oh the fun never stops.
Anybody have any semi good leaf springs? 1/2 leafs.
--

Happy Healeydays
Frank Clarici