Re: More troubles (clutch)

To: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Subject: Re: More troubles (clutch)
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2000 18:32:07 -0800
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Hello Frank,
             you are one of my heros on the list.. one of the most
             knowledgeable, and acessable people here... you always
             have the hints and advice to get others thru their trails
             and tribulations....

             and yet..

             two  letters in a row from you asking for help with
             LBC's....

             I am "non-mechanical", what is called a "checkbook
             mechanic".. but i love British Sports Cars... and almost
             have the means to keep them on the road.. if not "95
             point" cars..... ..

             i guess the point of the letter... .. is .. what hope
             does a dope like me have of keeping one of the "effin"
             beasts running, if an expert such as yourself still has
             questions such as posed in your past two post?....

             I had just thought that mysterious maladies were a given
             with these things.. since i had started reading the list,
             my view had changed.. there were people who KNEW how fix
             EVERYTHING.... ..

             my faith is shattered....

--
Best regards,