Silicone Brake fluid users

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Silicone Brake fluid users
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2000 17:53:07 -0500
Recently I posted that Ron Francis wire works sells a silicone fluid
compatible pressure operated brake light switch.
Well It lasts 2 months like any of the others. But it costs 5 times as
much.
I have solved the silicone brake light switch problem.
Use a mechanical switch. There is NO alternative. Don't believe what you
read.
I just wish these suppliers would say that their parts suck, and if
installed properly and well maintained should last you almost 60 days.
Unless it comes from China then "we guaranty you will have to replace it
in 30 days" But they don't say that. They just push crap down our
throats and tell us how lucky we are that they are there.
--

Chinkle bells,chinkle bells