RE: Silicone Brake fluid users

To: "Frank Clarici" <spritenut@Exit109.com>, "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Silicone Brake fluid users
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2000 18:46:50 -0800 m>
Oh you just you guys wait. I will upload pics soon. 2 years ago I broke my
left original Toyota headlight bezel by fussing with it too much while I was
replacing a headlight. I got a replacement "made in the USA" and put it on.
2 years later the made in USA one is rusted to dust and barely keeping the
headlight in place, while the 30 year old Toyota one is clean as it left the
factory.

Conclusion, Crap isn't geographically limited to one area. Crap is
universal.

JustBrits wrote:

> Well, Frank, as bad as I hate to say it, ya broke da KISS Rule.
>
> "SillyCone" wasn't even invented when these cars where built!!

Yeah but it works soooo good except for the brake light switch appetite.
And I did buy a special made for "sillycone" fluid brake light switch.

Marketing! Take an Asian made regular switch, stick a piece of paper in
the bag saying how good it is and it is fully developed and tested for
your special needs,  charge 5 Xs retail and shove it down the
enthusiasts throat.
--

Merry Christmas
Frank