Re: RE: Car for Sale in Penn.

To: Bob Spruck <bspruck@PROFSERV.AMSOFTWARE.com>
Subject: Re: RE: Car for Sale in Penn.
Date: Wed, 03 Jan 2001 10:11:45 -0500
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Bob,
We all have. Whats your point. I said the price was high.

Methinks that many of you computer jockeys that are fast to respond to this
would be better off concentrating on the hobby rather than writing one-liners.

I have found many good cars, parts, related items such as signs and literature,
books, etc. investigating what otherwise looked like worthless "junk".

But the more people there are that don't believe this, leaves more of the good
stuff for the people that do.

Fred C.

On Wed, 3 Jan 2001 09:50:35 -0500  Bob Spruck <bspruck@PROFSERV.AMSOFTWARE.com>
wrote:

I have a parts car I got for $100 that's in better shape than this POS!
Bob