Re: Junkyard Wars was: Re: LBC conversion

To: <CNAArndt@aol.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Junkyard Wars was: Re: LBC conversion
Date: Sat, 6 Jan 2001 19:15:51 -0500
Punkin' Chuckin' is in Deleware;  I think the first weekend after Halloween.  Do
a search for Punkin Chuckin and it will take you right there!  These guys were
about to break the ONE MILE mark last year!!!!  I have been trying to go for two
years but it is always freezin rain that weekend.  Maybe a LBC road trip is in
order.

Geoff Branch  '74 Meejit  (fast asleep)  '72 Innocenti Cooper (in surgery)