Re: Bonnet Opening

To: "Jeffrey H. Boatright" <jboatri@emory.edu>
Subject: Re: Bonnet Opening
Date: Sun, 07 Jan 2001 12:50:18 -0600
Cc: Toby Atwater <tob.sprite.landcruiser@home.com>, spridgets@autox.team.net
With an inventive enough rear subframe to hold the rear of the wings together,
you could possibly attach the later scissor hinges to it. Then attach an inner
mounting bracket onto your subframe and Spitfire latches in the footwells. With
the latches in the footwells your tilt conversion is not obvious. With this
setup, you could use your hood conventionally or as a tilt.............. Did
anyone understand what I just typed or am I not explaining my ideas thoroughly
enough again.