Re: bugeye tilt front end

To: <DLancer7676@cs.com>, <cfchrist@earthlink.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: bugeye tilt front end
Date: Sun, 7 Jan 2001 15:10:44 -0800
If you had a Bugeye you would change your opinion as a forward tilt bonnet
exposes all but the radiator and has the added benefit of protecting your
head :-) Also with the typical hinge setup it takes a matter of seconds to
remove the Bonnet completely. Chuck's method does not allow the Bonnet to
open far enough (BTDT). A new hinge is a better answer.

Larry Miller