Re: Steering and suspension

To: "Spridgeteers" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Steering and suspension
Date: Sun, 7 Jan 2001 20:30:29 -0500
Beside not leaking, do the shocks work?  You get a lot of bouncing and
bumping if the dampers aren't doing their job.  That was the first thing to
get changed on my Sprite and what a difference it made.  Before I changed
them, it sometimes sounded like I had a pneumatic hammer under the front
fenders when I drove over a bump.

The tires that came with it were radials in good condition.  I do know that
tires can make all the difference in the world also.  I find non-radial
tires to give a ride similar to being on a boat.  :)

Robert D.