Re: Re: Engine on Ebay

To: Bryan Vandiver <bryan.vandiver@sun.com>
Subject: Re: Re: Engine on Ebay
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2001 23:55:43 -0500
Cc: DLancer7676@cs.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
The situation is obvious. The rebuild is an unknown quantity. There's no free
lunch. This rebuild is $1,500 for some valid reason. Maybe something was
skipped and maybe its not a complete rebuild. Would you strip it down to verify
the work? Plus the buyer still has to pay for shipping. Could be a deal, but
like someone said years ago about cars for sale: As soon as someone tells me
the car has a rebuilt engine, I figure the engine needs to be rebuilt.

Fernando Criswell

On Fri, 19 Jan 2001 16:34:33 -0800 Bryan Vandiver <bryan.vandiver@sun.com>