Re: Engine on Ebay

To: busyrider@springmail.com, bryan.vandiver@sun.com
Subject: Re: Engine on Ebay
Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2001 07:52:36 EST
Cc: DLancer7676@cs.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 1/19/2001 11:54:04 PM Eastern Standard Time,
busyrider@springmail.com writes:

<<  Plus the buyer still has to pay for shipping. >>

Yeah--that's another thing I was thinking when I questioned spending the
$1500--its just not the 1500--add a bundle on top of that for Shipping and
"Handling".  I dunno.  I rebuilt the engine on my '67 Sprite, which
incidentally is awaiting the completion of the body, and replaced the block,
boiled and bored 30 over for a heck of a lot less than $1500.  Maybe its the
idea of paying that much up front that wrinkles my "WE Cheap" feathers.

--David C.