White wall madness

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: White wall madness
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2001 08:18:28 -0800 (PST)
Hi Team,

Recently bought the second Bugeye that I had been looking for, and although
it doesn't need much, it could use new tires.  I think I'm going to go with
white walls, as original (except of course I want radials).  I wonder if
there is any common wisdom on the best source for such a thing.  Does Dunlop
make such a tire?  (Doesn't have to be Dunlop, but it seems like a nice
touch.)

Alternatively, is there some kind of kit for putting white walls on tires?
Does it work all right?  Do they last?  Thank in advance.

Cheers,
Reid Trummel
Tampa, Florida
2 x BN2
2 x AN5 Just bought another on 12/27/00 - Yeah, baby!
http://www.healey.org