Re: White wall madness

To: Reid Trummel <AHCUSA@excite.com>
Subject: Re: White wall madness
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2001 21:22:15 -0800
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Reid,
     You can get reproduction Dunlop Gold Seal tires in blackwall from British
Wire Wheel (www.britishwirewheel.com).  The last time I checked, they were going
for $95 each.  British Wire Wheel will send them out to North Carolina to have
whitewalls put on.  They send them to Diamond Back Classics, a classic tire
manufacturer that puts whitewalls by a vulcanizing process on classic
reproduction tires of other manufacturers.  If you have the Dunlop repros
already, Diamond Back will put the whitewalls on for you for $50 per tire.  Talk
to John White (I kid you not) about the whitewall process.  Very nice fellow and
very knowledgeable about tires.
Mike MacLean-60 Sprite