Re: Winter mini

To: mgraziano@mindspring.com
Subject: Re: Winter mini
Date: Sat, 03 Feb 2001 19:04:53 -0600
Cc: Robert Duquette <RobertDuquette@Sympatico.ca>, Spridgeteers <spridgets@autox.team.net>
AWWWW!! C'mon Mike, don't tell me that you didn't have your top down, (Macy
Style) It
is supposed to be even warmer tomorrow............. I put the tonnuea on to
keep the
cats from marking territory. I would shoot the damn things but it might deflect
and
OH Boy!! Another cat thread (sorry Jay) in the making..............