RE: Winter mini

To: "Robert Duquette" <RobertDuquette@Sympatico.ca>, "Spridgeteers" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Winter mini
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2001 23:00:46 -0600
I think it would make a great winter car.

I am trying to convince the wife we need
one for a family car.  (not until the Sprite
is finished.....  is always her reply)

However, have you looked at the price of these
things recently?  I guess up in Canada you
can get later models much cheaper, but
to drive a decent one in the states you're
looking at $10,000.  A bit high in my
book.

Just my opinion.