Re: LBC Related Questions

To: CNAArndt@aol.com
Subject: Re: LBC Related Questions
Date: Tue, 06 Feb 2001 14:34:41 -0800
Cc: toyman@digitex.net, spridgets@autox.team.net, spritenut@Exit109.com
Curt,

Sounds like you got a pretty good deal to me.
I paid $1500 for a 'rolling tub' that had a non running 1275/ribcase in
it. With 4-5 boxes of miscellaneous parts half of which weren't even for
the car. It took me five years of swap meets to accumulate enough parts
to actually complete my bugeye.
If you can get by with doing a complete restoration for under $8K you
better count your blessings. I know with all the
parts/bodywork/upholstry/paint probably have $15K+ into it, and that
doesn't even count my time.

Bryan Vandiver (59-bugeye/1275)
San Jose, CA