Re: Huh?

To: Mike & Kerry Gigante <mikeg@vicnet.net.au>
Subject: Re: Huh?
Date: Tue, 06 Feb 2001 14:47:57 -0800
Cc: Bryan Vandiver <bryan.vandiver@sun.com>, spridgets@autox.team.net
No other cables getting hot.  I have TWO grounds from the engine to the
chassis.  I firmly believe that the negative battey cable that I jury rigged an
extension on is the culprit. (Positve ground car).  I will install a generic
battery cable of sufficient length from Pep Boys today and report back to the
list.
Mike MacLean-60 Sprite