Tranny oil

To: spridgets team <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Tranny oil
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2001 10:42:29 -0600
        While I'm on the subject of motorcycle fluids, has anyone given
consideration
to using 20W-50 motorcycle oil for the ribcase? One of the points that the local
motorcycle shop explained to me that I have to pay $2.50 a quart for this oil is
that it's specifically formulated for use in gearboxes (bikes share their oil
Mini-style).
--
~
'87 RX-7 TII: Fastest F%^!er with Fenders.

~