Re: Sleeves?

To: "Paul A. Asgeirsson" <PAsgeirsson@compuserve.com>, "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Sleeves?
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2001 22:00:30 -0600
Let me say up front I don't know bout the 1100 motors.... I do however know
bout sleeves....

There is NO problem with a Correctly installed Step Sleeve... I run them in
two of the race motors because we hurt the bores.... and the Rodeck is an
aluminum block with 8 sleeves.... actually installed by Hand with a mitt....
they heat the block and cool the sleeve....and slip it right in....

So... don't fear the sleeve.... but question the quality of the
installation... Keith