Re: Sleeves?

To: "WFO Herb" <froggi@cdsnet.net>
Subject: Re: Sleeves?
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2001 23:56:15 -0600
Cc: "Paul A. Asgeirsson" <PAsgeirsson@compuserve.com>, "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Yeah the Motor for the Camaro this year is a 4.125" bore 2.8" stroke Rodeck
aluminum Block..... the Bryant Crank got here this week and the motor should
be going together next week...It's got a set of 18 degree Nascar Heads....
from T&L engineering.... with 2.170 Titanium intake Valves and ahhh hmmm
Complete Jesel Valve train.... from Shaft mount roller rockers to Belt
drive....

Don't know the Horsepower numbers yet but somewhere around 650-700 hp out of
300 cubic inches.... not considering the 450hp of Nitrous avalible

And Yes this is the bugeye's new Motor... sound like a fun?

Keith ( ahhh no I am not kidding... I want that silly Red 2 Club Hat at
Bonneville )