Re: Roll Bar Padding

To: Bob Spruck <bspruck@PROFSERV.AMSOFTWARE.com>
Subject: Re: Roll Bar Padding
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2001 12:30:13 -0600
Cc: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
I went to a plumbing supply and they had an 1 1/2 pad that had adhesive on both
sides of the split. you put it on, peel off the plastic cover and viola!! no
need to wrap!! I did have to use a bit of tape where the back braces come into
the main bar. It all fits under the hood. This is a 65 so it is a stick
arrangement, I don't know if this would have worked in the 68 with the attached
hood frame...........