Re: Roll Bar Padding

To: jboatri@emory.edu, toyman@digitex.net
Subject: Re: Roll Bar Padding
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2001 17:36:40 EST
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 02/13/2001 8:33:23 AM Mountain Standard Time,
jboatri@emory.edu writes:

> If you or your daughter have access to a regular sewing machine and
> can figure out how to use it (THAT took most of the time of my

Brad, think hot-glue-gun, my wife used one to repair my old top while we
waited on the new one.  You can hem vynil with it and attach the velceo.

I'd go with white, or an interior matching color rather than black.  Your
daughter is much to pretty to have blistered hands all the time.

RH