Re: Fw: Fwd: Selling the Sprite...

To: "Kent J. Miller" <Bushwacker4@prodigy.net>
Subject: Re: Fw: Fwd: Selling the Sprite...
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2001 17:14:50 -0600
Cc: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
The Spitfire was bought in Fox Lake, IL... I paid $400.

Drove it for a while, engine puked. Did my first rebuild... I had parts
leftover, but it ran.

Was stopped at a light in Elgin, IL... some chick in front of decided
she was in the wrong lane, and backed up over the front.

Other highlights of ownership included...

hitting the brakes coming up to a stoplight, (while on a date) and
having the seat back break... I went through the red light in the
reclined position...

All the wiring glowing after some ahole tried to steal the 8 track in it
and the wiring got messed up

Sold it to some kid that begged me to buy it...

WST