Re: Fw: Fwd: Selling the Sprite...

To: wsthompson@thicko.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Fw: Fwd: Selling the Sprite...
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2001 18:49:33 EST
>Drove it for a while, engine puked. Did my first rebuild... I had parts
>leftover, but it ran.

>Was stopped at a light in Elgin, IL... some chick in front of decided
>she was in the wrong lane, and backed up over the front.

>Other highlights of ownership included...

>hitting the brakes coming up to a stoplight, (while on a date) and
>having the seat back break... I went through the red light in the
>reclined position...

>All the wiring glowing after some ahole tried to steal the 8 track in it
>and the wiring got messed up

Bill,

        Sounds like the Sprite I purchased from your brother Don.

     Drove it for a year whenever I could and then one night when I filled it
with oil and came home 8 hrs later with the engine 3qts low I figured it was
time to rebuild (thanks dad).      Now in texas I enjoy it even more.    And
I still haven't fixed that fuel gauge since I bought it.  It gives it class,
but for some reason I keep forgetting to fill up the spare can in the
trunk....... Maybe one day I'll figure that out.