Re: Synthetic Oil article

To: Ron Soave <soavero@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Synthetic Oil article
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2001 16:40:04 -0800
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
...yep, interesting stuff Ron.  Think back... years back....  Remember
when oil change intervals (as stated in owners' manuals) were many
thousand miles.  What happened?  Did oil get "worse", engine materials
"softer"... or what.  OR.... did the oil companies [and filter
manufactures] figure out a way to quadruple their sales????!!!!!!??????
That's my guess.