New Member to the Spridgets List

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: New Member to the Spridgets List
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2001 19:43:16 -0600
Hello,
   I am the guy who was fortunate enough to aquire Patton Dickson's '67
Sprite. Patton had nothing but good things to about everyone on the list, so I
am
happy to become a member and look forward to meeting everyone. While I am
mechanically inclined, I have no previous experience where Sprites are
concerned.
Needless to say, I will be posting questions on a regular basis, so bear with
me until I get up to speed.
On a side note, my "other cars" include a 1965 Sunbeam Alpine (a VERY
long-term restoration), and a 1991 BMW 325i.

Wishing everyone a great weekend,
ed