Re: AWOL Brake Fluid

To: "Larry Cogan" <woodrat@spacey.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: AWOL Brake Fluid
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2001 12:44:42 -0800
Larry,

The most likely place to look for missing brake fluid is your floorboard
under the pedals. The fluid will sometimes drip down the back of the padal
and disapear into the carpet. Feel the carpet and examine you fingers for
that telltale residue. Also check under the carpet and run your finger down
the back edges of each pedal. Sometimes you can have a bleededor a fitting
that drips but doesn't drip on the tire.

I recently brass sleeved the MC for my Morris and have been very happy with
the results. The front (converted to discs) and rear brakes are identical
to the Spridget. There's a guy in Northern Ca. that does a super job. He
does wheel cylinders too.

Gerard

--
Please visit Four Points Travel -