Fw: Strange MGA Wheel

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: Strange MGA Wheel
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2001 18:05:31 -0600
The wheels on the TF are not right... The early cars had all the spokes on
the outside of the rim and only had 48 spokes. The MGB started the two spoke
position wire wheels and they had 60 spokes. Someone replaced them with the
better wheels, probably for spirited driving. The outside rim laced wheels
can come unglued during hard cornering!

Kent
1960 Bugeye