Re: SU Carb. needle info and CHARTS!

To: NewNGsInfo@cs.com
Subject: Re: SU Carb. needle info and CHARTS!
Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2001 06:52:52 EST
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi John,

I was thinking only last night that it was time I hassled you to check the
needles in your twin HIF44 set up because I guessed you were running them
with what they came with.

BEJ is the standard single HIF44 1300 Austin Metro needle (1980 - 1985).

Does the mid range power feel stronger now?

Have you done plug guts at peak power for the cam Yet?

Enquiring minds etc.

Daniel1312

In a message dated 03/03/01 01:09:01 Pacific Standard Time, NewNGsInfo@cs.com