Re: Race Track Road Kill (NO LBC)

To: Brad Fornal <toyman@digitex.net>, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Race Track Road Kill (NO LBC)
Date: Sat, 03 Mar 2001 09:11:06 -0500
Hey I have a tonneau!!!

Shoulda seen me last Sunday!! Rain all day and a club road trip to a old
guys house that has a lot of very cool cars that are low mileage and
unrestored. He gets calls from movie studios sometimes. I drove up, wet, top
down with my scarf and the first thing the guy does is get me a brandy ;-)

Larry

On 2/27/01 10:20 PM, "Brad Fornal" <toyman@digitex.net> wrote:

> All parties that asked for the mpeg should have it now. If it didn't come
> through, let me know, I will resend it. Also, if anyone happens to see Macy
> frozen to the seat of his car, could you get his address from him so I can
> send him the driving music cd's for him to listen to while he is waiting
> for his butt to thaw loose from the seat.......
> Larry ,break down and by a tonneau at least.............. Thanks, Brad
>
> Brad Fornal wrote:
>
>> I received a short mpeg of a rabbit trying to cross a racetrack over in
>> the U.K. from the look of the logo in the window. Anyone care for me to
>> forward this to them?? It is slightly gruesome.............

Larry Macy
78 Midget

Keep your top down and your chin up.

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.