Re: Body panels for my Sprite

To: BritishCarMan@aol.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Body panels for my Sprite
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2001 06:22:44 EST
In a message dated 3/7/2001 1:55:35 AM Eastern Standard Time,
BritishCarMan@aol.com writes:

<< Through VB it will run just under
 $650.00. >>

Jamie:

Check the same body panels with a Moss distributor. Not through Moss itself,
but through a Moss distributor.  You may beat that price considerably.  I got
a pretty good discount on body panel prices like that, long before I was
aware of the list, or this list was created.  There are a couple of Moss
distrubutors on this list who may handle body panels.  Hey Moss
Distributors--let Jamie know who you are!

--David C.