Re: Body panels for my Sprite

To: cfchrist@earthlink.net, BritishCarMan@aol.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Body panels for my Sprite
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2001 16:02:24 EST
I agree, I waited years for new doors and then came across a pair of brand
new ones that were damaged (the dings were so minor it took me a while to
find them) that I got at half price.

However, I still regret not buying the cheap, but brand new  boot lid when I
had the chance at a car show (my priority at this time was doors (and had
later had to pay full price for a new one.

I do have a brand new front wing on top of the wardrobe though!

Daniel1312

In a message dated 07/03/01 04:34:07 Pacific Standard Time,