Re: Body panels for my Sprite

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Body panels for my Sprite
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2001 10:43:42 -0800
Man oh man, I read about all this rusted body panel repair and I fall to the
garage floor on my knees and praise my PO to the high heavens for always
keeping my car indoors.
In Japan, if a Koi(expensive fancy carp that can live over 100years) reaches
the age of 100, it is never moved from its pond till the end of its days.
It has 'earned' the right to stay, no matter if the pond changes owners once
or more.  At this point in time I think any LBC still alive has earned the
right to sleep indoors to the end of its days.  It sounds like it might be
easier to build a garage than to replace multiple body panels.
I admire those of you with the skill and equipment to do it.  You save many
that would be lost causes on me.  Now that I've buttered you up, can you
bring your MIG gear to my house and work on the Morris that wasn't treated
as well as a 100 year old fish?

Regards,
Glen Byrns
'59 bugeye