Re: First Day Over, No LBC

To: grbyrns@ucdavis.edu, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: First Day Over, No LBC
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2001 13:15:24 EST
In a message dated 3/8/2001 1:01:51 PM Eastern Standard Time,
grbyrns@ucdavis.edu writes:

<< she knows full well how dad
 drives the bugeye and gets away with it.
 Obviously needs to improve her peripheral vision and instincts. >>

A good radar/laser detector and scrambler is worth the investment.  But I
would rather my kid not have this--I want him to slow down!  Actually both my
boys are good drivers and, while they might push the speed limit a little
bit, as I do, they don't drive excessively fast either.  One of them is a
police officer.  I am driving his Z-28 with the FOP license plate while my
Midget is out of action.  That plate helps a lot too.  8^)

--David C.

--David C.