Re: First Day Over, No LBC

To: Glen Byrns <grbyrns@ucdavis.edu>
Subject: Re: First Day Over, No LBC
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2001 15:51:03 -0500
Cc: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
With a pretty clean record, she may be able to take traffic school in
Calif. to keep her record clean and tidy.  I know that traffic school might
be considered cruel and unusual punishment, but it might help.  She needs
to go to court with the ticket instead of just posting bail to get this
option.

Paul A,  With 4 sons who drive well now, after 3 learned on my LBC.  Now
coming up on granddaughters who want to learn on the same car, same
teacher.  Got 6 of girls in this new generation!

Yea!!

FROM:   "Glen Byrns", INTERNET:grbyrns at ucdavis.edu
TO:     Spridgets, INTERNET:spridgets@autox.team.net
DATE:   3/8/01 1:14 PM

Re:     Re: First Day Over, No LBC

No insurance increase yet.  She was TOLD she would be paying for and taking
"Traffic School" to keep it off her/my record.  She can't drive like an
idiot on my nickel.  I've just got to teach her how to speed without
getting
caught.
It galled the heck out her to get a ticket when she knows full well how dad
drives the bugeye and gets away with it.
Obviously needs to improve her peripheral vision and instincts.
Unfortunately for her, 'lessons' are about $150 each.

Regards,
Glen Byrns
'59 bugeye
'59 Morris Traveller (Winifred)