Re: new user with old questions...

To: ahsprite1969@yahoo.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: new user with old questions...
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2001 19:33:26 EST
In a message dated 03/08/2001 8:16:36 AM Mountain Standard Time,
ahsprite1969@yahoo.com writes:

> Look forward to hearing from everyone!
>
> Thank you,
>
> EOJ

So, do you pronounce that EEEOhhhJay? or EEogh, or ee-eye-ee-eye-ohhh...sorry
got carried away.  You're not another Ed are you?  List quota is about used
up.

Just kidding, welcome to the list.  I'm sure you will get all kinds of good
advise on what to do to the engine, from trearing it down to all component
parts, to pouring coke (a cola) down the cylinders to loosen things up.  Lots
a good advice from the real Mekanics here...look to me for smart a$$ comments
and comic relief.

Got any guns? cats? old music?

Robert H