Peter Egan content (was Re: Up coming)

To: WFO Herb <froggi@cdsnet.net>, Spridgeteers <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Peter Egan content (was Re: Up coming)
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2001 19:35:01 -0800 (PST)
> here.  Guess I'll have
> to drive the TR8 if I want to do any LBC'ing... it
> still has m&s tires
> mounted (the way I bought it).

Anyone who lives in a snow clime and uses or remembers
what it was like to have the LBC as a daily winter
driver needs to pick up the April "Road and Track" and
read the Peter Egan Side Glances column.  Since he
lives about 25 miles from me, I can especially relate
to his description of this winter.  It'll bring back
memories (sorry to a particular non-Egan fan out there
- the guy writes like a lot of us think).

My 72 BGT was my snow car for a bit this winter.
Think you get a lot of looks in dry weather, try 7 or
8 inches of snow!

=====
Ron Soave
"Driver Carries No Cash"