Re: Peter Egan content (was Re: Up coming)

To: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Subject: Re: Peter Egan content (was Re: Up coming)
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2001 01:26:14 -0600
Cc: Keith Turk <kturk@ala.net>, Ron Soave <soavero@yahoo.com>, Spridgeteers <spridgets@autox.team.net>
I know too!!!!!!  But I promised I would never tell..............and I need
his help at the moment :)

Kent congrats on the weight loss; I need to do that also, but the first thing
I do when I get my copy of R & T is to open a Coke ( caffeine free at least)
and  read "Side Glances".  I had a '68 MGB from 68 to 73 and drove it
everyday, it was my only car.  It never faltered and I lived on a hill that
left Deeetroit iron spinning and parked on at the bottom.  The "B" would chug
right on up; even on Michelin zX's, which were absolutely dreadful in the
rain.
What's funny is the Front Wheel Drive generation can not figure out how I'm
driving around in the winter with a Mustang GT and not having any problems.

Dave
59 :{)
97 Mustang GT with Blizzaks, 80# of sand, and a standard transmission