Worlds Fastest Healey

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Worlds Fastest Healey
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2001 02:25:57 -0600
I had mentioned that My Pal Doug Odom and his Driver Gail Phillips had thier
Bugeye shipped to Austrailia to race at Lake Gairdner..... Well the car is
back in it's container and on it's way Home to the US.....

Gail ran a 260 cubic inch V8 and went 205 and change.... and Doug ran his
370 cubic inch motor and ran 220mph....  I have only had Brief conversations
with them so far but thought I would pass along the results....

Doug had invited me to come and drive but business obligations prevented the
trip..... BUMMER.... these are great folks..... thought some of you might
enjoy looking at the website below....

Keith

G'Day Guys,
I've just finished posting the first update for the 2001 Lake Gairdner Speed
Trials, you can check it out at http://www.geocities.com/dlra3/2001.htm
NOTE: all reports and results are provisional until further notice. But the
pictures and miles and miles of salt are all real!!

Keep the shiny side up!                  ,-._|\
Greg Wapling                            / Oz   \
DLRA WebMaster                          \_,--._/
Dry Lakes Racers Australia                    v
82 Industrial Drive, Braeside, Victoria 3195 Australia
Phone (03) 9580 9809 Fax : 03 9580 9429
E-Mail : drylakesracersau@hotmail.com

///