Re: The Amazing Jerking Midget

To: Jeff24fan@aol.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: The Amazing Jerking Midget
Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2001 23:53:49 -0800
Kristen,

Examine your throttle cable. It could have corrosion internally or one of
the wires that make up the cable could be unwinding and binding up in the
sheath. I had a cable that was completely frozen in the sheath from sitting
for a long period of time. You probably should disconnect it at one end to
feel for any glitches. After that, I would look at the linkage (carb and
pedal) for any stiffness. Another possibilty could be related to all the
vacuum lines the 1500 engines have. A vacuum leak or a mafunctioning EGR
valve might cause the same symptoms.

Check in the order listed (simplest to most complex).

Gerard

--
Please visit Four Points Travel -
http://www.gerardsgarage.com/fourpoints