Geoff Healey's "More Healeys"

To: spridgets@autox.team.net, Daniel1312@aol.com, ryan@earthlink.net, marrow@hotmail.com
Subject: Geoff Healey's "More Healeys"
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2001 17:41:20 -0800
I did some more digging into the Austrailian web site I mentioned
earlier today:

http://www.marque.com.au/austheal.htm

The above link will take you to the Austin Healey Books page.  Many out
of print books mentioned on this page for sale cheap.  I have not talked
to these people, but Geoff Healey's second edition of "More Healeys" is
on the list.  They also mention some of the workshop manuals and parts
books as being "Factory" books.  Printed in Australia?  This is one
place your American dollar goes farther.
Mike MacLean-60 Sprite

///