Re: Japanese Products (NO LBC)

To: transerv@sprynet.com, Spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Japanese Products (NO LBC)
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2001 21:15:56 EST
In a message dated 3/28/2001 11:49:39 AM Eastern Standard Time,
transerv@sprynet.com writes:

> my experience with my F-150 isn't a whole lot better.  Almost $500
> to replace the heater core

I replaced the heater core in my Ranger for $16--got the core from Advance.
Surely the F-150 couldn't be much more  difficult to change than the
Ranger's.  Simple bolts out, bolts in procedure.  But then, I am not a
"technician"--I am just a simple hobbist monkey wrencher.

--David C.

--David C.

///