Re: Multiple LBC ownership (kinda OT)

To: pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com, GreenBugeye@aol.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Multiple LBC ownership (kinda OT)
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2001 17:47:41 EDT
In a message dated 4/3/01 12:10:10 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com writes:

> Hi Chris,
>
> I don't think I'm in a contender for the award, but I have 3 Sprites (2
> Bugeyes and a MKIV), a RWA Midget, and a Morris Minor pickup. So that makes

OK, I'll play...I have the 74 Midget (probably a 73 RWA) a 63 TR4..that I
usually type TR$ which is closer to the truth. and an 85 RX7 that probably
started as a British design...at least Wankel sounds British...or is that
Wanker...

Robert Houston
94 F150 4WD
97 Tahoe SWMBO Carrier