Re: Multiple LBC ownership (kinda OT)

To: GreenBugeye@aol.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Multiple LBC ownership (kinda OT)
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2001 11:07:04 -0700
Hi Chris,

I don't think I'm in a contender for the award, but I have 3 Sprites (2
Bugeyes and a MKIV), a RWA Midget, and a Morris Minor pickup. So that makes
3 brands, which is the most diverse I've ever been regarding British
marques. Considered  a Triumph TR6 once, but came to my senses...'-)

Gerard

--
Please visit Four Points Travel -
http://www.gerardsgarage.com/fourpoints