Re: fuel sender

To: Chris King <cbking@mail.alum.rpi.edu>, Spridget mail list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: fuel sender
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2001 06:54:37 -0700 (PDT)
Chris,

There should be a rubber seal between the sender plate
and the tank then held together by the steel lock
ring. The one connection on the sender should go to
the gauge.

These senders aren't the most solid things in the
world...especially if they have some age and are
removed from the tank and cleaned/fiddled with. Just
my experience with 3 old senders. I bought a new one
and have had no issues.

Dan Dwelley

=====
Dan Dwelley
77 Midget
Alexandria, Va.

"The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful
servant. We have created a society that honors the servant and has forgotten
the gift."
- Albert Einstein.
http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/

///