A Re-Born Bugeye

To: "Spridgets \(E-mail\)" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: A Re-Born Bugeye
Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2001 22:46:17 -0400
"BLOODSHOT" lives!   Thanks to Frank and Alan, "Bloodshot's" engine and new
5 speed tranny came to life this morning April 21, 2001, at approximately
10:15 am EST in my garage.  With the touch of a wire the 1275 came to life
with an abundance of energy and the re-birth was completed.  The engine
purrrrrrrrred and the tranny went through all the gears with no problems.
My sincere thanks to Frank Clarici and Alan Fisher for making this weekend
the best one for me since I bought "Bloodshot" from Alan.  Hopefully
"Bloodshot" will be on the road in 5-6 weeks.  Am gonna try and post some
pictures soon in the event anyone would like to check out 'Bloodshot".

Mike Weeks
60 Bugeye (Now Living!)

///