Re: Carlisle

To: Geoff Branch <gjbranch@mediaone.net>
Subject: Re: Carlisle
Date: Sun, 06 May 2001 22:28:25 -0400
Cc: Spidgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Geoff Branch wrote:

> What's anyone know about the Carlisle, PA show on the 18th of May?  I have to
> be in Hershey for the week before; is Carlisle close?  Worth staying an extra
> day or so on the road after a week of traveling?  Anyone else going?

Carlisle is 20 minutes west of Hershey.
Well worth making it to the Imoprt Nationals.
Lots of parts, lots of cars.
This will be my 14th year.

Meet at the Sprites around noon on Saturday.
We usually all meet and then do lunch. (great food at the fairgrounds by
the way)
I will be arriving Friday around 11:am, staying at the Super 8 on
Harrisburg Pike on the east edge of Carlisle should you get there after
dark (the fair grounds empty out at dark)
Saturday we are all looking at cars or scrounging for parts so we meet
around noon at the Sprites on the show field.
Tony Bennetto from Australia will be there again this year along with a
lot of eastern list members.
See you there.

--

Frank Clarici