Re: Carlisle

To: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Subject: Re: Carlisle
Date: Tue, 08 May 2001 20:47:53 -0400
Cc: Spidgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Oh heck, I went for the works!  10" tailpipe, new dashboard gauge covers,
white out tail lights, blue headlights, rotating LED bulbs (kinda like
those actually).

Nah, just some bit and pieces.  Can't ever convince myself to spend the
big bucks they want on some of the toys.  Those ram air pipes are
beautiful, but when I can go to Home Depot and do almost as well with a
$2 piece of drier vent...  I guess it's the LBC lover in me that comes
out.

I do want to buy one of the computer control systems I saw last year
though.  It was an interface that you placed between the various sensors
and the main computer(s).  It allowed you to program the things
individually.  You had 6 different configurations it could store in
memory, plus stock pass through.  It was quite impressive what it could
do to a computer controlled engine.  Cost about $300, and was probably
one of the best bang for your buck items I've seen for a computer
controlled engine.

It's fun looking at the kids that get lost and wander over to the "other
side".  The baffled looks as they gaze at the dirty rusty piles of car
parts.  LOL

 But boy, they've got some nice looking girls!