Re: Carlisle

To: Daniel1312@aol.com, npenney@erols.com, spritenut@Exit109.com
Subject: Re: Carlisle
Date: Tue, 8 May 2001 19:18:48 EDT
Cc: gjbranch@mediaone.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 5/8/2001 1:46:31 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
Daniel1312@aol.com writes:

> some kids told me I had a cool car - I was encouraged that some
> kids have taste.

I work in a Middle School and drive my Midget every day.  The kids are taken
by the car--I heard a rumor a couple of years ago that was circulating among
the kids that my Midget was an $80,000 car.   LOL  And they are fascinated
with the picture of me decked out in a helmet putting it through its paces in
an autocross.  Hardly a couple of weeks go by that some kid doesn't tell me
how "cool" my little car is.

--David C.