Re: Hot Bugeye !!!

To: Robert.Latham@sun.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Hot Bugeye !!!
Date: Tue, 15 May 2001 14:50:01 EDT
There is a whole variety of things you can do to drop the coolant temperature
of a Spridget.  The one that seems to have the most dramatic effect is
replacing the thermostat with a blanking sleeve AND blanking off the bypass.
I fail to understand why so few people adopt this approach because not only
is it one of the simplest and cheapest it only takes half an hour to swap
back to standard assuming you ever really want to.

Daniel1312

In a message dated 15/05/01 08:07:38 Pacific Daylight Time,